Discover our delicious recipe for white grape jam. The season is ideal, as you will find large quantities of grapes at a good price in the supermarkets.
- 2kg muscat grapes
- 1,2 granulated sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- Remove the grape seeds with a small safety pin (or paper clip).
- Dissolve the sugar and a glass of water in a large stew over low heat. Then add the grapes and the vanilla pod. Let the preparation boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foam and cook over medium heat for 1 hour.
- Remove the grapes with a skimmer and set aside.
- Bring the remaining mixture to the boil until the air bubbles of the juice. Pour the fruit back into the stew.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool and fill the jam jars.
If you don't have the patience to remove the seeds, there is a quicker and more radical, but less elegant solution ! Grind the grapes in a vegetable mill with a fine grid to remove the peels and seeds in one go !