Made with leftover or day-old broken cookies, donuts and almost any other sweet pastry, these drop cookies are delicious and tryly sweet!
There are so many variations and additions you can make to change the flavour, and reduce food waste by adding leftover ingredients in small amounts such as fruits, nuts, spices and decadent things like chocolate, carob, and butterscotch chips.
Ingredients for 24 cookies
- 3 cups crumbs (cookies, cake or sweet baked goods)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Place the leftover crumbs into a mixer with the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Slowly add the flower and baking soda. Mix well.
- Refrigerate the dough 1 hour.
- Scoop into a lined baking sheet and place into a preheater 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.