A Simple and delicious meal, frittatas are not just for breakfast!
Depending on the ingredients that you want to use, you can change the flavour and reduce food waste by adding leftover ingredients in small amounts such as veggie scraps, herbs and cheese.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp. oil
- ¼ cup chopped veggie scraps
- 2 tbsp. leafy herbs (parsley, cilantro, oregano)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the veggie scraps and herbs into small pieces.
- Whisk the eggs and the milk until well combined.
- Drizzle the oil into a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan and add the veggie scraps.
- Stir the veggie scraps into the eggs and move around in the pan so it cooks evenly.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake until the top of the frittata is cooked through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.