Here is a perfect recipe to get in the holiday mood. All the ingredients are here, literally. Make apple-cinnamon-ginger muffins, accompanied by a cup of tea... All this with a Christmas movie for the fans, or with a book by the fire.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 200 gr flour
- 200 gr sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ bag of yeast
- 1 pot of yoghurt + ½
- 1 coffee spoon ginger
- 1 coffee spoon cinnamon
- 3 appels
Preparation (40 minutes)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (or thermostat 6).
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and spices in a large bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Beat the eggs together with the sugar in another bowl, until it becomes a homogenous mixture
- Add the yogurt (1 and ½) and stir well.
- Peel the apples, cut them into small pieces and add them to the mixture.
- Pour this mixture into the dish with the flour and stir (don't worry if lumps appear, they disappear when frying).
- Pour the batter into the muffin moulds and fill them for 2/3.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.