For the vegetable of the month of November, we have chosen a less traditional recipe than the simple chicory au gratin. Discover chicory and oven-roasted tomatoes for a healthy seasonal dish.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 10 chicory stumps
- 100 g bacon
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 parmesan cheese
- 150 ml white wine
- 2 spoons parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the stumps of chicory, halve them and remove the hard core.
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and braise them for about 5 minutes on all sides so that they soften.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place them in an oven dish and pour the white wine over them.
- Top with the bacon and tomatoes and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Put the dish in a 180° C preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley.