Every month, we put a vegetable and a fruit in the spotlight. In February, the orange adds vitamins to our pancake recipe.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 250 g flour
- 25 cl milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30 g melted butter
- 20 sugar cubes
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 orange
Preparation (45 minutes)
- Mix the flour with the milk, eggs, salt, melted butter and a pinch of salt to obtain a smooth, crumble-free dough. Leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Bake the pancakes in a buttered frying pan and set aside in a hot dish.
- In a small pan, melt the sugar cubes with 2 tablespoons of water until you obtain a golden caramel.
- Then, add a teaspoon of butter and the juice of one orange, mix well and leave to thicken.
- Fold the pancakes in 4 and cover them with orange caramel.
- For the topping, grate a few orange zests over the pancakes.