Every month we put a vegetable and a fruit in the spotlight. Spinach is the vegetable of the month March! Discover our salmon and spinach lasagne recipe.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 1 box of pre-cooked lasagne
- 300 g smoked salmon
- 1 kg fresh spinach, to be cleaned and cooked (to obtain 500 g cooked)
- 50 cl cream
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven (210°C)
- Clean the spinach well with clean water, without soaking. Depending on your preference, you can steam it for 6 to 8 minutes, or fry it quickly in a frying pan for 1 to 2 minutes on high heat with a little olive oil (do not cook it in boiling water).
- Put a little butter in a rectangular or square ovenproof dish, then place a layer of lasagne, a layer of salmon, a layer of spinach and a little Parmesan cheese. Repeat this process until the ingredients are finished.
- Pour in the liquid cream which you previously salted and peppered.
- Add a little Parmesan cheese and bake in a hot oven for 25 minutes.