Looking for a sweet snack to accompany your coffee?
Look no further and enjoy these vegan muffins with hand pear!
Ingredients (12 muffins)
- 2 bananas
- 150 grams oatmeal
- Baking powder
- Agave syrup
- 2 hand pears
- 150 ml rice milk
- 8 spoons of applesauce
- Olive oil
- Use muffin moulds and grease them with some olive oil.
- Remove the skin of the pears and the core.
- Cut the pears into small pieces.
- Peel the bananas and mash them.
- Mix the banana puree with the oatmeal, milk, apple sauce, baking powder and cinnamon into a light batter.
- Stir the pieces of pear and the sultanas into the batter.
- Place the batter in the muffin moulds. Garnish with some oats.
- Bake the muffins for half an hour in an oven at 180 degrees.
- Leave the muffins to cool for a few hours.