Clementines are the ideal fall and winter fruit! They are rich in vitamin C and low in calories. They are the perfect fruit to give you energy during the cold seasons! Discover our delicious recipe for chocolate clementine jar.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cream
- 3 clementines
- 5 biscoff cookies
- 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese or whipped cream
Preparation (20 minutes)
- Peel the clementines, and cut the parts into quarters.
- Crumble the biscoff cookies.
- Heat the chocolate with the fresh cream.
- In a jar, place alternately a layer of clementines, one of chocolate, biscoff, clementines, and finally add a touch of chocolate.
- Before serving, finish with a hint of cottage cheese or whipped cream (depending on taste) and a part of clementine as decoration.