Miso ramen is a delicious Japanese dish.
For the fourth episode of Canapee, Bartel and Niels prepare a vegetarian version together.
Watch this episode now:
Discover the recipe here:
Ingredients (for 3 persons)
- 150 grams of shiitakes
- 3 eggs
- pak choi
- Spring onions
- 30 grams of dried mushrooms
- 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- ¾ sesame oil
- ¾ miso paste
- Sesame seeds
- Vegetable broth
- Ramen noodles
- Cut the spring onions into small pieces.
- Boil the vegetable stock in a pot of water over low heat.
- Clean the mushrooms and shiitakes. Cook the mushrooms in a separate pan.
- Boil the eggs until they are soft-boiled. Then you can peel and halve them.
- Cut the pak choi into strips.
- Mix a few spoonfuls of the stock separately with some soy sauce and miso paste.
- Now add this mixture to the rest of your vegetable stock, giving the mix an umami flavour.
- Cook the ramen noodles.
- Serve the dish in separate bowls. To each bowl, add the noodles, vegetables, mushrooms and half eggs, and pour generously with the miso broth.
- Finish with some sesame.
Don't forget to eat this dish with 2 chopsticks for an authentic Japanese experience.