POPULAR, EASY TO WHIP UP AND OH-SO-TASTY! A REAL CHILDREN'S FAVOURITE IS THIS RECIPE FOR HOT LIGHTNING.
- Pepper & salt
- 3 apples
- Minced beef
- 1 onion
- 250 grams of potatoes
- Boil the peeled potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes into a purée. Add a dash of milk.
- Mix the mash with some pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Chop the onion and fry in a little butter.
- In the same pan, fry the minced meat with some salt and pepper.
- Cut up one apple, remove the core and cut into small pieces. Keep two apples for the finishing touch.
- Stew the apple pieces under a lid until you get a mash. Add a little water and some sugar.
- Place the apple purée with a layer of minced meat and mashed potatoes on top in an oven dish.
- Cut the other apples into slices and cover with these for decoration.
- Add some more small pieces of butter and spread them around.
- Bake the whole thing for half an hour in an oven at 190 degrees.
CURIOUS ABOUT OUR FOOD?
Do you want to hear more about our food and how we make everything happen?
Or would you like to visit one of our kitchens and join us for a delicious meal?