TINY BUT POWERFUL! WHAT YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT RAISINS? THEY ARE FULL OF FIBRES AND EXTREMELY HEALTHY FOR YOUR INTESTINAL FLORA. SO MUCH MOTIVATION TO START BAKING SOME DELICIOUS SULTANA BREAD!
- 3 eggs
- 50 gr. caster sugar
- 5 gr. salt
- 200 ml milk
- 35 gr. yeast
- 110 gr butter
- Half a kilogram of flour
- 100 gr. dark sultanas
- 100 gr. light sultanas
- lukewarm water
- Soak the sultanas in warm water in a small bowl for 30 minutes.
- Put the sultanas under water.
- Weigh out 50g sugar, and beat together with 2 eggs until fluffy.
- Put 200 ml milk in a saucepan, and put on low heat. Stir in the fresh yeast. Make sure the milk does not get too hot.
- Add 100 g butter to the warm milk and let it melt.
- Add half a kilogram of flour and 5 g salt to the whipped sugar-egg cream and knead into dough. Pour the milk gradually to the flour being kneaded.
- Add the sultanas to the dough.
- Cover the dough and store it in a warm place without a draft.
- Let the bread rise for 45 minutes. After half an hour, heat an oven at 180 degrees.
- Break open the third egg, separate the yolks and beat.
- Spoon the dough into a pan after it has risen. Brush the dough with the egg yolk and put it in the oven.
- Bake the bread for 35 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the pan, allow it to cool before cutting it.