The Margarita is a real cocktail classic. Add some strawberries and you get a deliciously sweet variation of this popular drink!
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A few strawberries
- 45 ml tequila
- Juice of half a lime
- 20ml triple sec
- Ice cubes
- Cut the strawberries into small pieces.
- Mix the triple sec, tequila and lime juice in a blender.
- Add the sugar and some ice cubes. Blend again.
- Sieve the mixture and add to a Margarita glass.
- Decorate the glass with half a strawberry.
CURIOUS ABOUT OUR FOOD?
Do you want to hear more about our food and how we make everything happen?
Or would you like to visit one of our kitchens and join us for a delicious meal?