QUINCES CAN BE MADE INTO DELICIOUS JAM! WE SHOW YOU THE BEST WAY TO DO IT.
- 1.5 kilo quinces
- 1 litre of water
- 1 kilo of sugar
- Lemon juice
- Wash the quinces.
- Cut the quinces in half. Remove the core and keep the skin.
- Boil the quinces with the water and lemon juice for 10 minutes. Then mix it with the sugar.
- Cook for about 45 minutes until you get a red colour and a firm structure. The jam is now ready.
- Fill small jars with the jam.
- Leave the jam to cool in the fridge.
Enjoy your jam!