LOOKING FOR A TASTY DISH FOR THE HOLIDAYS? THEN SINK YOUR TEETH INTO THIS DELICIOUS GUINEA FOWL FROM THE OVEN WITH OYSTER MUSHROOMS AND PANCETTA!
1 guinea fowl
100 grams of salt
1 tablespoon of olive oil
100 grams oyster mushrooms
1 clove of garlic
50 grams butter
10 millilitres truffle oil
25 grams of pancetta
A little sugar
- Melt the butter in a pan and mix it with the truffle oil. Then place the butter in the fridge.
- Season the guinea fowl firmly with salt, pepper and herbs of your choice.
- Place the pancetta in an oven dish, and place the guinea fowl on top. Drizzle the guinea fowl with some truffle butter and fold the pancetta around it. Use the truffle butter as a kind of glue.
- Then push the guinea fowl into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now place the guinea fowl in an oven at 180 degrees. Spoon a little moisture over the guinea fowl every 15 minutes so that it does not dry out, but make sure that the pancetta remains in place.
- Remove the guinea fowl from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes. Drizzle the skin with some more of the truffle butter.
- Now we will make the garnish. Cut the oyster mushrooms and carrot into slices.
- Briefly fry the oyster mushroom slices with some garlic and truffle butter.
- Boil the carrot slices for 15 minutes in a pot of water.
- Then fry the carrot slices briefly in a pan with some sugar so that they caramelise.
- Divide the oyster mushrooms and carrot slices over the guinea fowl.
Enjoy your meal!