WITH RED CABBAGE, YOU CAN DO MUCH MORE THAN JUST WHIP UP HEALTHY FARMER'S FOOD. TRY THIS RECIPE FOR RED CABBAGE SOUP WITH BACON!
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 2 potatoes
- 90 grams of smoked bacon
- 1/3 red cabbage
- 1 onion
- Salt & pepper
- Chicken stock
- Chop the red cabbage into fine pieces
- Cut the onions into rings
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces
- Fry the onions in a little oil and then add the cabbage and potatoes. Mix with the chicken stock and leave to cook without a lid for 50 minutes.
- Fry the strips of bacon in a little oil, and deglaze the pan with vinegar.
- Mix the soup. Pour everything through a fine sieve. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the bacon and onion over deep plates or bowls, and pour the soup on top.
Enjoy your meal!