Did you know that 96% of a cucumber is water? The ideal basis for a delicious soup!
This summer variation can be served cold.
Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- A bunch of parsley
- Vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons yoghurt
- 2 shallot onions
- Peel the cucumbers, remove the seeds and cut them into small cubes.
- Cut the onion into small pieces. Fry these in the pan with some salt and pepper.
- Add the pieces of cucumber to the pan along with the vegetable stock until it is slightly boiling. Let it boil for two minutes.
- Mix and leave to cool. Then add the yoghurt.
- Serve the soup nice and fresh with a little parsley.