Peanuts are officially not real nuts, our fruit of the month. That's not going to stop us from making these delicious homemade Snickers.
- 100 grams of oat flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 85 grams of peanuts
- 167 grams dark chocolate
- 3,5 tablespoons water
- 250 grams dates
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- Soak the dates in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Put them in a mixer together with the peanut butter, vanilla, 2 tablespoons of milk and a very small amount of salt.
- Mix it all into a solid mixture.
- Put ¾ of the mixture into a separate bowl. Mix ¼ with the oatmeal and two spoons of water.
- Use a baking tin with some baking paper. Spread the oatmeal mixture over it. Now spread the caramel layer over it and add some peanuts.
- Place in the fridge for 2.5 hours.
- Take everything out of the fridge and cut into bars.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- After the mixture has melted, place the strips of solidified mixture in the dark chocolate.
- Spread the chocolate nicely over the bars.
- Leave the bars to harden on a piece of baking paper.