OUR VEGETABLE OF THE MONTH SPINACH MAKES YOU STRONG, FISH BRINGS YOU HEALTH, AND LASAGNE IS JUST A TASTY TREAT.
SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT COMBO FOR A GREAT RECIPE, DOESN'T IT?
- 1 tomato
- 80 grams of mascarpone
- Half an onion
- Ground mozzarella cheese
- 120 grams of salmon slices
- 120 grams of spinach
- Pepper and salt
- 80 grams lasagne sheets
- Fish stock
- Chop the onion finely.
- Stew the onion in some butter.
- Chop the spinach finely and add to the pan together with the mascarpone.
- Now also add the fish stock. You will now get a thick sauce.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- After peeling, cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Mix the tomatoes with some shredded basil.
- Take an oven dish and grease it with butter. Place some lasagne sheets in the bottom.
- Now add some spinach cream, put some salmon on top and some tomato cubes.
- Add another layer of lasagne sheets.
- Repeat the previous process again.
- Add the mozzarella cheese.
- Place the lasagne in the oven at 200 degrees for half an hour.